Welcome to Vermont Quilt Festival’s Online Class Registration
2020 Registration Dates
Senior Volunteer Registration - Friday, March 6th 12:00 pm
Priority Registration - Friday, March 13th 12:00 pm
General Registration - Friday, March 20th 12:00 pm
Want to be the first to know about VQF news and announcements?
Subscribe to our newsletter here to learn about the latest VQF news.
Online Class listings will be available end of January 2020 here. Stay tuned!
1. Step One - Login: If placing an order, we recommend logging in. Those with an account, click Sign In on the top header of the website or go to Sign In. New to VQF? Set up a account here: New Account. Forgot your password? Reset Password
You can order festival registration and classes for yourself, but not for others. Each person must order under a separate account.
2. Select Classes - Class Schedule will be available January 2020. Mark your calendars!
3. Festival Registration Fee - Please note, the $35, 2020 Festival Registration Fee will be automatically added to your order in the shopping cart. This is a one time only registration fee that will be added if you have not yet paid the registration fee for this year. This fee Includes admission to all three days of the show, admission to the WEDNESDAY Champagne & Chocolate Preview, and a limited edition 2020 tote bag. Note: Registration is Non-Refundable, under any circumstances.
If you just want to buy the $35 registration item and don't want to take any classes, this will be available when class registration opens March 2020.
Purchase classes now, and/or add classes or lectures at a later date. You will only be charged the 2020 Festival Registration Fee during your first class registration.
4. Registration Add-Ons: Next you can add other items to your purchase such as the souvenir pin, Champagne and Chocolate Preview tickets, day passes, lectures etc. Order these items using the same ‘Click & Purchase’ process to add them to your cart. Or order them later by visiting Classes > Lectures and Add-Ons.
Return to shopping for Classes by going to dropdown Classes > Sign Up for Classes. Search for classes by Instructor, Event Date, Category, Location, or by entering a keyword. The Category pull down menu groups classes by machine sponsored room, hand sewing, etc. and also features the Lectures and Add-ons category.
Click on the icon with of the Class picture to be taken to the Class details page which includes class site (CVE or VTC), schedule, class description, supply list and more.
For those interested in volunteering to be Class Assistant: each Class detail page has a dropdown box just above the Add to Cart button. Select YES before you click the button to Purchase the class. You will be contacted if you’re selected for this assignment.
Wish to purchase Cancellation Insurance? This item can be found in the Sign up for Classes section. See the item description for full details about insurance.
Cancellation insurance, available for $20, guarantees a refund of all but $55 (=registration insurance fee) (or $60 for phone-assisted) if you cancel classes/events up to May 31, 2020. Insurance must be purchased at, or before, the time of registering for a class. Insurance will not be honored if purchased later.
Without insurance, you must cancel on or before April 30, 2020 to be refunded all but the $35 registration fee ($40 phone-assist). If you cancel between May 1 and May 31, 2020, 50% of the total fees paid (minus $35 registration fee or $40 phone-assist) will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations after May 31, 2020.
5. Review your Cart, and when you’re ready, proceed to Checkout.
After placing an order, you’ll receive an email receipt. Bring a printed or digital copy of your receipt to Festival Registration Check-in.
Contact the Registrar, Sandy Salazar, if you have any questions.
802-662-0440 (Google Voice mobile/text)